- What are cookies?
Cookies (so-called "cookies") are small text files that are saved on a computer or other user's device when browsing websites. They contain small portions of information that can be used by the web browser during the next visit to the site.
- adjust the content of the Website pages to the User's preferences and optimize the use of websites; in particular, these files allow to recognize the device of the Website User and properly display the website, tailored to his individual needs;
- create statistics that help to understand how Service Users use websites, which allows improving their structure and content;
- maintain the Website User session (after logging in), so that the User does not have to re-enter the login and password on each subpage of the Website,
- remember individual preferences of the User regarding browsing: sorting product lists, filtering lists depending on the product inventory, determining the number of items on one page presenting the offer,
- memorize products added by the User to the shopping basket in order to later order them,
- How long do we store cookies?
As part of our site, we use two types of cookies:
- session cookies - these types of cookies are temporarily stored on your computer or user's device during browsing sessions and are deleted from your computer or device after the end of the browsing session,
- persistent cookies - these types of cookies are stored on the user's computer for a long time. They are used when we need information provided by the User for more than one browsing session.
- Managing cookie files
Most web browsers allow cookies to be stored on the user's device by default. At any time, however, the User may modify the default settings so that the cookies from our site are blocked in whole or in part. The exact instructions for managing cookies can be found in the web browser documentation you are using or at http://wszystkoociasteczkach.pl
- Additional information
Without changing your browser settings, you agree to place cookies on your device when browsing our website. Blocking cookies can make it difficult or even impossible to use some of the functions of our Website.