Our SpO2 sensors allow for a non-invasive measurement of blood oxygen saturation level. The wide range of models in our offer allows to match the sensors to patient's age, weight or the area where the device is applied.
You will experience no problem with matching the sensor to the monitoring device as we offer a wide range of plugs.
SpO2 sensors are available in two basic categories:
Disposable SpO2 sensors
Reusable SpO2 sensors
- finger clip for adults
- finger clip for children
- multi- site universal sensor
- „soft” sensor for adults
- „soft” sensor for children
- “soft” sensor for infants
- alternative wrap for adults/newborns
- ear-clip for adults
- wrap for infants
Are you looking for SpO2 sensor or SpO2 cable? we have prepared a special search engine.
You know the device model, but you’re not sure which SpO2 sensor or cable will work with it ?
The set of the saturation measurement system in addition to the monitoring device includes:
- Sensor that measures the degree of oxygen saturation and heart rate
- additional SpO2 cables, usually used with a sensor with a shorter cable
- SpO2 adapters for stable fastening of the sensor to the patient's body